Get what you need.
When you arrive at the Loft, you’ll be given a checklist. Simply circle the food items you need—and your order of groceries will be filled. Household and toiletry items are available on the 3rd Wednesday of every month.
Choose from a seasonal selection of clean and current clothing.
Meet and visit with your neighbors.
Learn about other community resources that meet the needs of the whole person—physical, emotional, spiritual, and relational.
Give what you can.
- Share out of your own abundance—clothes, food, or monetary resources.
- Click Here for Donations Accepted List.
- We don’t have a ton of space, so at this time, the LOFT is only accepting donations of winter clothing. We currently cannot take spring or summer clothing.
- Volunteer your time by sorting food and clothing.
- Organize a food or clothing drive.
- Click Here for the Donations Accepted List. At this time, the LOFT is only accepting donations of winter clothing due to lack of storage space (we will not be able to take spring and summer clothing).
- At the Loft, we are all growing together. Come join us!
- Connect with neighbors and friends—new and old—over coffee and baked goods in a relaxed atmosphere at The Loft’s café.
- Better understand your role in community.
Weather Cancellation Policy: The Loft follows Penn Manor School District closings. If Penn Manor closes due to inclement weather, The Loft will also be closed.
Who are we?
The Loft was started in response to the Penn Manor School District social workers needing a readily accessible place to store and receive food for students and their families. We have since expanded services to include anyone who lives within the Penn Manor School District. Our desire is to provide a place where people can get what they need, give what they can and grow together.
At The Loft we realize that all people, at some point in their lives, are faced with needs-whether physical, emotional or spiritual in nature. Yet, at the same time all people have some sort of abundance that they are able to give of—whether it is relational, time, talents or financial in nature. This is why The Loft provides the opportunity to both give and get, all within the same context in hopes that as a community we will all grow together.
When is The LOFT open?
Wednesdays 6-8 p.m.
Sundays 11:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Where is The LOFT?
The Loft is located at the Millersville Church upper entrance
3116 Blue Rock Road
Lancaster, PA 17603
Who does The LOFT serve?
The LOFT serves those living in the Penn Manor School District.
How do I find out more?