We seek to be a family of faith, loving God and others, and making disciples.
God is our source, our focus, and our greatest joy. In response to knowing Him, we are together committed to growing more like Jesus Christ and going to all the world, empowered by the Holy Spirit.
We embrace the community and accountability that come with being part of a broader community of faith, the Brethren in Christ Church (BIC). Learn more about the BIC U.S.
As members of this larger denominational family, we affirm the 10 BIC Core Values:
- Experiencing God’s Love and Grace: We value the free gift of salvation in Christ Jesus and the transforming power of the Holy Spirit.
- Believing the Bible: We value the Bible as God’s authoritative Word, study it together, and build our lives on its truth.
- Worshiping God: We value heartfelt worship that is God-honoring, Spirit-directed, and life-changing.
- Following Jesus: We value whole hearted obedience to Christ Jesus through the empowering presence of the Holy Spirit.
- Belonging to the Community of Faith: We value integrity in relationships and mutual accountability in an atmosphere of grace, love, and acceptance.
- Witnessing to the World: We value an active and loving witness for Christ to all people.
- Serving Compassionately: We value serving others at their point of need, following the example of our Lord Jesus.
- Pursuing Peace: We value all human life and promote forgiveness, understanding, reconciliation, and non-violent resolution of conflict.
- Living Simply: We value uncluttered lives, which free us to love boldly, give generously, and serve joyfully.
- Relying on God: We confess our dependence on God for everything, and seek to deepen our intimacy with Him by living prayerfully.